Zprávy 2016


Whom do we offer assistance

You can faithfully contact us if you’re:

  • Parents (legal representatives) of sick children up to 18 years old (in exceptional cases may even be older) whom we help with the payment of medical aids, treatment, rehabilitation and therapy visits.
  • Hospitals that need help buying instrumentation and other necessary equipment for the ICU, the Cardio Centre and other departments that take care of sick children.
  • Residential institutions for children, which include children’s homes, homes for disabled children, social care, infant homes, child care centers… whom we are happy to help with the purchase of medical, rehabilitation and teaching aids, toys and payment therapy visits for children.

We will do everything to help you and the children16.